Yes, were the real deal! Legitimate seller
Are you a legitimate business?
– Yes! We have licence both city and provincial. Juvy’s Gold Jewelry Shop LTD., was incorporated under the Business Corporation Act of Canada.
Where can I read your reviews?
– To be determined.
General business information
Where are you located?
– Our office is in Terrace, British Columbia, Canada.
Do you have a retail location we can visit?
– No. Business is made completely online through our Facebook page, Juvy’s Gold Jewelry Shop LTD.
What are your hours of operation?
– We are open at 9AM to 5PM PST (Pacific Standard Time). However, pre-order of items can be made possible through Joelyn Romano’s Facebook account for assistance, https://www.facebook.com/pakaymae18 .
What is the fastest way to talk to you?
– Send your inquiries through our social media platform Facebook page, Juvy’s Gold Jewelry Shop LTD.
How do I measure ring size?
– Here is a quick tutorial from Sears, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cp4_PxTysFQ
How do I measure necklace, bracelet, and anklet size?
– Here is a quick tutorial from The O’Neil Sisters, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXvikEr7DTc
(Credits to the owner of the materials and we do not own any rights on these videos.)
What kind of gold do you sell?
– Most of our items are 18K Saudi Gold and sometimes, we also have 21K, 24K, and 18K Japan Gold items.
What is Gold Karat and their difference?
– 24K (100% pure gold), 21K (87.5% gold and 12.5% other metals), 18K (75% gold and 25% other metals), 14K (58% gold and 42% other metals)
What is the difference between Yellow, Rose Gold and White Gold?
– Yellow Gold is made by mixing pure gold with silver, copper, and zinc; White Gold is made through a mix of gold and platinum, or palladium, or nickel or zinc; Rose Gold (or pink gold) is alloyed with gold, copper, and silver.
What is hollow gold?
– Simply means an “Empty Space” inside. This is done to reduce the amount of gold to be used in making the jewelry, making it affordable and cheaper for most cases.
How do you price solid gold?
– Whether it is Hollow or Solid Gold, we sell our items per gram. In certain cases, it is priced per item (e.g. Piyao Bracelets, Jade and Rose Quartz Pendants)
How do you price items with stones and or enamel?
– Items with Enamel, Cubic Zirconia or any semi precious stones are still priced per gram.
How do we know your gold is real?
– See our Acid Test Video for the legitimacy of our Gold Products, https://www.facebook.com/108779297481653/videos/496504754641998 or https://www.facebook.com/108779297481653/videos/1075143179583212
Are your items gold coated or plated?
– No, we only sell items worth for investments.
Is chemical testing fool proof?
– Acid Testing is one of the best ways in knowing the legitimacy of gold. However, there are other ways in testing your items at home through Iodine and or Vinegar Test.
Will you test our jewellery if we ship it to you?
– That won’t be necessary. If you insist, we will gladly assist on your request.
Who is your shipping courier?
– Our items are shipped through Canada Post. In certain cases, you may also opt for UPS.
Where do you ship to?
– We ship worldwide.
How much does shipping cost?
– We offer $15 CAD flat rate shipping for most Canadian Provinces. For Ontario and USA, it’s $18CAD. Outside Canada is to be determined.
How long does shipping take?
– At least 3-5 Business Days excluding unprecedented circumstances with the courier process.
Will I get a tracking number?
– Yes. You will receive a copy from the email or number that you provided us.
How do I get shipping insurance?
– This can be optional but highly recommended. Insurance is charged at $2.20/$100.
What happens if my package is lost during shipping?
– Once the items are endorsed for shipping through the courier, we have no control to any unprecedented circumstances that may occur with your parcel. If you have it insured, the assurance of you getting back the money you spent is GURANTEED.
Can I pick up my item?
– Yes, especially if you are from the neighboring cities/towns. Kindly inform us ahead to have your items ready for pick-up.
What are your Modes of Payment?
– In Canada etransfer to email@example.com
Paypal Account, firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I use a credit or debit card instead?
– Yes through in the cart on our website check out there is.
Do you do Collect/Cash on Delivery (COD)?
– No. All items must be fully paid before shipped.
Do you do lay-a-way payments?
– Yes, up to a maximum of 2 Months with 5% charge per month.
Refunds and Guarantee
Do you have a warranty of your products?
– No. We make sure that all items are in the best of the best condition before we ship with our clients. Any loss after the items is received and damages that arise with personal use will be on personal expense.
How do I get a full refund?
– We do not consider return or exchange once items were sold and received by the buyer.
What if the product is good but I just changed my mind or for personal reasons and need to return the item? Can I still get a refund?
– Any purchase especially when items are received are deemed as Final Sale.
What if my item is damaged during shipping, can I get a refund?
– Yes, our items are insured when shipped. We recommend doing an unboxing video to help us with the claim with our shipping partners. Contact us for a free return shipping label to return the item for a full refund or replacement item.