Terms and Conditions
Dedication and creativity is what we aim for.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE, PURCHASE OUR PRODUCTS, AND DO NOT SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT.
FIRST, THE LEGAL STUFF
- The owner and all rights are reserved for Juvy’s Gold Jewellery Shop Ltd. and are subject to all Canadian laws, including tax reporting and other regulatory standards in Canada.
- This website (thegolddigger.ca), including all content made available through the website (“Site”), and the trade name “Madam Golddigger” is 100% owned by Juvy’s Gold Jewellery Shop Ltd..
- Anyone or other legal entity accessing services and products (“Products”) provided at this website or purchasing products from Madam Golddigger is referred to as (Miners) and is subject to the following notices, terms, and conditions.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
- Madam Golddigger currently accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and e-transfers sent to [email protected]
- All transactions are in Canadian Currency (CAD).
- Full payment is due immediately
- No item is shipped unless it is fully paid
- Affirm is a 3rd party payment agreement and items checkout out by Affirm are considered fully paid
- Orders will be considered abandoned after 3 attempts to contact.
- Payment Plans that do not make their scheduled payments and have not responded to our attempts to contact are considered abandoned
- Abandoned orders will be cancelled.
- All payments are non-refundable when an order is abandoned.
- Attempts to contact will be, but not limited to, primarily the email provided when setting up the account on our website and secondly by the messenger account used to contact us.
CANCELLING YOUR ORDERS
- Orders can only be cancelled before they are shipped
- When pre-orders are cancelled the deposit is non-refundable
- When layaway customers stop making payments the order may be cancelled.
- We are unable to cancel Affirm orders that have been shipped.
- Changing items incur a $25.00 change item fee.
- Layaway changing items will incur a $50.00 change item fee.
- We are unable to change items to Affirm orders.
- We may be unable and are limited to change items on pre-orders
- We are unable to change items after an order has been shipped.
- Changing items before check out is done by adding or removing items from your cart.
DEBIT NOTICE WAIVER
- If you elect to pay Madam Golddigger via a debit card, you hereby waive your rights under 12 C.F.R. 205.10(d) to receive ten days’ advance notice of the amount and date of all varying electronic fund transfers, so long as the transfer falls inside the range of $0.01 and the sum of any amounts you authorize for insurance, hidden postage labels, reset fees, or other non-recurring charges.
BILLING FOR FEES
- You will never be charged any hidden fees. The Golddiggers’s service fee and any other applicable fees due, including fees for postage or shipping (if applicable), will be provided to you by the invoice or cart checkout before you agree to pay.
DUTIES AND TAXES
- Canadian taxes are collected and submitted to the CRA by The Golddiggers. International Miners may be assessed by customs or couriers to pay your local taxes, duties, or import fees. These charges are the Miner’s responsibility; any packages that are returned for failure to pay duties and taxes will not be refunded.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
- Madam Golddigger fully guarantees her products with full refunds including shipping costs for product defects and errors by Madam Golddigger’s Team.
- To be eligible for a refund the product must be returned in the same condition it was when the you received it.
- No refunds shall be applicable for a Canada Post shipment that has been provided to any carrier. In addition, no rate credits shall be applied in the event your shipment could have qualified for a less expensive rate.
- Shipping insurance claims for products damaged during shipping are available.
- Full refunds for special circumstances are also available. Examples are such as family emergencies or unexpected hardships. If you make a full purchase, down payment, or enter into a payment plan and find yourself or family suddenly going through a crisis and no longer are in a position to make this purchase, please reach out to us, and we will refund the full amounts. We are a family-owned business too.
- Returns without a cause are accepted however the item must be returned in its original condition, be un-used, and all additional costs, such as shipping, are paid for by the Miner, not Madam Golddigger.
- A parcel is considered undeliverable if
- the recipient’s address is incomplete, illegible, incorrect, or cannot be located,
- delivery cannot be made because of the unavailability or refusal of an appropriate person to accept delivery or sign for delivery of the shipment on the initial delivery attempt or reattempts,
- the parcel is unable to clear customs
- the recipient refused to pay for duties and taxes as required by that method of delivery.
- If the parcel is undeliverable for any reason, we may attempt to notify you and arrange for the return of the parcel, subject to any local regulatory restrictions. Additionally, we may, in our sole discretion, return the parcel to you or dispose of the parcel. You will be liable for any and all costs, charges, and fees incurred in returning or disposing of an undeliverable parcel.
- In the event your parcel is lost and/or damaged before delivery, Madam Golddigger offers limited shipping insurance pursuant to Canada Post’s claim acceptance. If you have purchased the shipping insurance, you will be eligible for a full or partial refund.
- Parcel Coverage will be limited to the sum of the value of shipping insurance purchased, not the value of the item. Coverage is not applicable to undeliverable and rejected parcels.
- The shipping insurance refund is for the insurance amount not the value of the item.
RIGHT OF INSPECTION
- You agree that we, our shipping partners, or any governmental authority including customs and security may open and inspect your shipment at any time.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
- You acknowledge that (i) content on the Site and content available through the Services is protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual and proprietary rights (“Rights”); (ii) these Rights are valid and protected in all media and technologies existing now or later developed; and (iii) except as explicitly provided otherwise,
- the Terms and applicable copyright, trademark, and other laws govern your use of such content. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the content on this Site is strictly prohibited. Miners agree, with the limited exceptions above, to resolve all disputes between you and Madam Golddigger through
- ARBITRATION MEANS THAT YOU AND MADAM GOLDDIGGER ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL AND TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE, PURCHASE OUR PRODUCTS AND DO NOT SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT.